Selling Appraisals Estate Services
Are you interested in selling a diamond, an antique bracelet or family heirloom?
Bella Rosa specializes in assessing and purchasing diamonds, fine jewelry and watches. Bella Rosa approaches a one-carat diamond engagement ring with the same attention to detail as an entire collection of rare art deco pieces. Bella Rosa looks to acquire jewelry made by famous makers, such as Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany and for watches made by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Vacheron, Breguet and others, as well as pieces without identified pedigree.
Selling Your Piece
Bella Rosa allows you to make informed decisions on each piece, with payment offered on the spot if you choose to sell. There is no predetermined limit or minimum price and no commission charges or fees applied.
There are two ways to sell your jewelry – Direct sale and Consignment.
- Direct Sale:
- Simple. After arriving at a mutually agreeable price, we will send you a check, cashiers check or bank wire, whichever you prefer.
- With the exception of most modern cut solitaire diamonds, a consigner can expect to receive about 20% to 30% more than an outright sale price if they are in no great hurry to liquidate an item.
- The net price to you is established at time of consignment, not upon sale.
- No Commission Fees.
- No Insurance Fees.
- No Photography Fees.
- No Marketing Fees.
- No "Fine Print" Conditions.
- You remain the owner of the property until sold.
- Your jewelry is fully insured by our Jewelers Mutual jewelers block policy while in our possession.
- How Long Does It Take?
- We prefer to have 120 days minimum as it gives us time to photograph, catalogue, and adequately market your jewelry. We can usually offer our best hunch based on our combined lifetimes of jewelry experience, but the truth is that we are as often pleasantly surprised as we are puzzled. Our clientele is every bit as varied and idiosyncratic as our collection of one-of-a-kind antique and estate jewelry. A consignor may make the decision at anytime to opt for a direct sale.
At Bella Rosa Galleries you can always expect to be treated honestly, discretely and with kindness. After dealing with literally thousands of sellers of all kinds – children, grandchildren and great grandchildren; widows and widowers; divorcees, unattached inheritors, banks, etc - we are fully considerate of the charged emotions that are often involved in parting with family treasures. Our goal is to build a relationship of mutual trust with our clients whether we are buying or selling fine antique and estate jewelry.